Horter Investment Management’s approach
Horter Investment Management’s approach is to seek to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns over a full market cycle (4-5 years) compared to the traditional 60% equities/40% bonds asset allocation. We do this by implementing investment opportunities with several tactical managers within our two risk buckets. For those investors who are unwilling to stomach anything more than nominal downside risk, our goal is to provide a satisfying return over a full market cycle compared to the appropriate index.
Our Investment Philosophy
We believe in Tactical Asset Management where our platform of Private Wealth Managers can go “Risk off2” to cash, take advantage of the stock market if it goes up or down and can potentially earn money for our clients if interest rates increase or decrease.
For retirees, pre-retirees and conservative investors, we do not believe that “Buy & Hold” and Asset Allocation Models are appropriate, considering investor drawdowns/losses could be 50% in the S&P 500 as we experienced during the Great Recession.
Integrating investments with tactical low to moderate risk portfolios
At Horter, we believe in providing our clients with low risk and low volatility1 portfolio management. Through our Retirement Designed Money Management System, we look after our clients by providing them with portfolios to help protect what they’ve worked so hard to build. We help retirees who strive to secure a better retirement through our fee-based asset management, always ensuring their individual needs remain our top concern. We have access to a platform of Private Wealth Managers.
Helping to protect your long term investments so you don’t run out of money!
With corrections/bubbles happening every 6-7 years (2000, 2001, 2002 and 2008) and losing 30%, 40% or 50% as many as 4 times in the next 25 years, this is unacceptable and could cause retirees to become financially bankrupt.
What We Do
At Horter Investment Management, LLC we aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge to work with your clients so that you can work with Our Philosophy to help provide a better financial future for your clients.
Come to Our Advisor Training and we will show you:
- Learn Our Financial Manufacturing System for Super Success!
- Learn about the perfect complement to the FIA Low Risk Investment
- Learn how to implement our Low Risk, Low Volatility1 of Investment Success with our Retirement Designed Money Management System
- Learn how to beat your competition
- How to increase your FIA production
- How to get all of the assets
- How to build an increasing recurring annual income with Assets Under Management
- How to build value and credibility to your practice
- Learn our 3rd Party Portfolio Analysis
- Learn how to help protect your clients’ assets for the next 5, 10, 15 or 20 Years!
2 There is no guarantee that managers will be able to avoid future market losses by going risk off to cash. In addition, holding cash may carry the risk that a manager will not be invested during periods of positive market performance.